Hideaway Strath i'll throw in an extra three quid for your time
136 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Seri was glad to know that even though her aunt had left, the member within the pack would look after her. They really had no obligation to do so with them knowing to little about her. She so badly wanted to do something to make up for it. She didn't want to feel like a free loader even at her age. Once they finished talking to Tapat, she could ask Arturo if there was anything she could do, no matter how minor.

As the situation with Tapat progressed it seemed as though no one other then him and maybe Lotte had seen this gray boy. Seri thought it was somewhat sad that the only thing Tapat could think to do was sit and wait for this stranger. If he didn't even know his name, how well could the two know eachother. Was this gray wolf even worth waiting for other then for his supposed good looks. Seri was maybe too young to understand the consept of attraction and it seemed to her that Tapat could be doing so many other things other then sitting a waiting.

When asked if she had seem him, she looked at Arturo and then to Tapat. "No... I'm sorry Tapat. I haven't seen anyone." Even though she though his conquest seemed meaningless, she nonetheless still wanted to help if she did have any idea about who this mystery wolf was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll throw in an extra three quid for your time - by Seri - August 12, 2017, 11:01 AM