Duskfire Glacier Winter needs to come
5 Posts
Ooc — Cheyenne
Basking in the cool embrace of the snow, Ceara's mindless giggles and yips continued. Luckily, her fervid wiggles had slowly chiseled at the snow surrounding her, making for a more lax hug on the snow's behalf and a bit more room for Ceara; that noted, she still wasn't sure if she would ever want to leave. Trade a personal, V.I.P snow tunnel for the permeating summer sun and humidity that hung above the lowlands? No way.
-----
Caught by surprise, four little fangs & accompanying snaggleteeth pricked her bum, clamping down with purpose; fluffy haunches were protected, for the most part, by Ceara's thick double coat, though the offender's teeth had still made their way to the skin to draw droplets of blood for a decent sample. A more distinct yip, one that was shrill and characterized by shock and bewilderment, sounded from Ceara's muzzle - locking her back legs and pushing against the slope, she began her journey out of the tunnel, though it was a tight squeeze. Engaged in a full-body wiggle, she'd have to defend herself from the attacker's grasp, but how? Out of surprise, out of need, and just for fun, Ceara defended herself the only way she knew how. Squeezing her abdomen, followed by a light squeak, Ceara released odorous gas from her rump upon the attacker.

Ceara liked to believe that the heat generated from her attack allowed for a hasty escape from the snow tunnel, though in reality, it was her mere movement that allowed enough room to elude that lovely frigid embrace. Popping herself out of the hole, clumps of snow either clung to her fluff or went flying, creating a mess of snow chunks and paw prints for a few meters around her. In a dash, Ceara swung her head around to see her offender, and with a gasp, she shrieked: "Bear!" Shaking her hind quarters, she attempted to free herself of his grasp, though looking back again... Confusion befell the little wolf. Bear? 

Adorned with a rich dark coat and small button ears, the creature resembled the mighty predator she oh-so feared, yet one that came in a miniature version. Offering another glance to the offender with most brazen and curious amber eyes, "Why, it's a handsome Little Bear! Now, I'll let you off this time, Little Bear, and not only because I'm nice -" barked Ceara, followed by a thoughtful pause and a pensive smirk as she examined the rather dashing and cute little creature "but you're also kind of cute, especially for a bear! Plus, I wouldn't like to think of how your ma would react.." with a brief shudder of fear as the image of a furious mother bear passed her mind, Ceara looked upon the beast expectantly, either waiting for a response or for him to cease his grasp upon her bum - why, where were his manners!
Messages In This Thread
Winter needs to come - by Hawthorne - August 04, 2017, 04:35 AM
RE: Winter needs to come - by Ceara - August 04, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: Winter needs to come - by Hawthorne - August 05, 2017, 01:35 PM
RE: Winter needs to come - by Ceara - August 06, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: Winter needs to come - by Hawthorne - August 10, 2017, 04:40 PM