King Elk Forest the sound of my heart
nebulae and stardust
69 Posts
Ooc — Sonia

At least Domi wasn't insulted by her statement, and Nova grinned at the other - maybe she was a bit too open but then all Nova could do was learn from things. She licked her lips, a tooth worrying over her lip for just a moment before she focused on Domi's statement. "Are you going to do the same, then? Claim a spot for yourself?" Of course it was a thought to try and recruit her - but then, not everyone was fit for Tindome and Nova understood that too. "Mato was part of a founding of a pack out past the Fen with some other wolves around our age, but, I think this is the right fit for him." Nova was confident in her brother's abilities in leading a pack - in gathering the right wolves to his cause. 

"Healing is interesting to me - I like nature, I guess you could say. Plants, minerals, stars; all of that." Although she didn't know anything about healing aside from the few things she'd picked up through trial and error but still, that was something. "Well - if you don't find what you're looking for around her, swing back by. I think we'll end up here in this forest." So far it seemed the most suited for them, in her opinion, and typically she and Mato were on the same page. "As long as you don't think you need blood sacrifices I don't think most people will be against you." She teased with a grin, but then, not everyone was truly made to found their own claim. Some needed to come along and fix the problems that others had caused. 

You're picture perfect blue
Sunbathing on the moon
Stars shining as your bones illuminate
Messages In This Thread
the sound of my heart - by Nova - August 05, 2017, 02:06 AM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Amhordomini - August 07, 2017, 03:54 PM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Nova - August 09, 2017, 01:22 AM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Amhordomini - August 09, 2017, 02:09 PM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Nova - August 11, 2017, 11:53 PM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Amhordomini - August 12, 2017, 11:47 PM
RE: the sound of my heart - by Nova - August 23, 2017, 11:36 PM