Silvertip Mountain Did you find something?
241 Posts
Ooc —
This couldn't be dangerous - the contact felt right. And given the depth of their friendship, she took his lean against her as an expression of the care they should feel for each other. If their hearts did not ache together, hers for his, and his for hers, then what good would their friendship be? Hardly acquaintances - but they were more than this, and she leaned into him, on the knowledge that his friendship allowed them the freedom to embrace, and care for each other, in a way she seldom extended to those beyond her family. Her mind caught with the thought. Family. Well, maybe, in the emotional intensity of their short time together, that was what Sebastian had become.

The thought didn't scare her. When Sebastian eased his head away, she withdrew. There was a freedom in friendship, an even greater one in family, and a laugh rumbled at the back of her throat at the mushy sentiment Sebastian lent her. In a tight circle, Andalusia moved to vantage, and flicked her tail against his side with a smirk of a humoured retort, like she would have given to her brothers, if they found themselves in an overly gushing mood. If she was honest, she still didn't know how to take the praise he offered, but she could hear he meant it, and so she wouldn't object. 

"Knowing you, I trust you won't let me forget," she teased, but her face softened to show him she was grateful for the words he'd given, "and I'm glad I did, too." Their situations still sucked, and still hurt, but in the midst of the weight, she felt somehow lighter. Maybe because she wasn't alone. Neither of them were. She turned to stand forward facing and at his side again, with a gentle gaze cast upon him. "Now let's get ourselves home, before Elwood sends a search party for us."

Are you good with wrapping this up here? We definitely need another thread with these guys <3 Mostly because I love this friendship so much. Perhaps Andalusia can show Sebastian he can have lady friends without needing to fall in love with them haha :P <3
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 05, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 05, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 06, 2017, 04:37 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 06, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 10, 2017, 04:55 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 11, 2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 11, 2017, 02:00 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Andalusia - August 11, 2017, 05:41 PM
RE: Did you find something? - by Sebastian - August 12, 2017, 06:59 AM