Hideaway Strath I’ll shoulder the load, and I’ll swallow the shame
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
wrapping this thread up. :-)

Arturo revels in her affections, touched upon her declarations of how much he means to her. It is nice to hear and certainly a sentiment that the gangster returns. Hemlock has been by his side for a lot of things and he would never hold the time she spent away from Teaghlaigh against her despite how he’d wished she’d stayed. They all grieved in different ways and he couldn’t …didn’t want to imagine what losing Lotte or Hemlock herself would do to him. Nevertheless, the most important part was that she’d came back and irrevocably woven herself into the lives of the Fearghals without effort and as if she’d never left at all. “As you mean to me.” The gangster murmurs in his smoky timbre. For all the obstacles that he and Teaghlaigh has had to overcome Arturo thinks that it’s in moments like these that it’s worth it all.

The pair lingers like that for a few minutes longer before they part and Arturo heads towards the heart of the Strath with the intention of informing Lotte about the conversation and where Hemlock now stood, officially in their lives.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: I’ll shoulder the load, and I’ll swallow the shame - by Arturo - September 17, 2017, 12:33 PM