Hushed Willows my bones are headstones, darling
170 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
for the haughty you dragon-vessel, admitting weakness of any kind was a death sentence to her pride. Zennyo had long since mellowed, slightly bending to the will of his vessel — she was too stubborn, too strong of spirit to let herself be taken over so easily as her mother did. but even now she felt him, quivering in that strange way of expressing his delight. as if he was laughing. Airi wished that she could acowl, but she no longer saw him as she did when she was a child. he was a simple voice in her head, though not a conscious. but still annoying nonetheless.

Airi was lucky that she was not human — the rush of blood that would have appeared on her cheeks would have given her away. she did not Master hiding her emotions as well as some others, but she made the attempt at some half-amused smirk instead of flustered splutters. it didn't work after his smile. she nearly crumpled then. she attempted a quick save — oh? what kind of enemies do you have that would try and sneak up on you like that? — but it was clear to any that she was thoroughly impressed by this young man, in more ways than one. Airi, she deigned to say her birth surname, her conversation with her sister ending any ties she had to her family. 
Messages In This Thread
my bones are headstones, darling - by RIP Wintersbane - August 10, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: my bones are headstones, darling - by Airi - August 11, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: my bones are headstones, darling - by RIP Wintersbane - August 11, 2017, 01:32 PM
RE: my bones are headstones, darling - by Airi - August 27, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: my bones are headstones, darling - by RIP Wintersbane - August 28, 2017, 03:28 AM
RE: my bones are headstones, darling - by Airi - September 11, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: my bones are headstones, darling - by RIP Wintersbane - September 12, 2017, 05:31 AM
RE: my bones are headstones, darling - by Airi - September 12, 2017, 08:18 PM
RE: my bones are headstones, darling - by RIP Wintersbane - September 13, 2017, 05:09 PM
RE: my bones are headstones, darling - by Airi - September 17, 2017, 12:58 AM
RE: my bones are headstones, darling - by RIP Wintersbane - September 17, 2017, 05:04 AM
RE: my bones are headstones, darling - by Airi - September 27, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: my bones are headstones, darling - by RIP Wintersbane - September 30, 2017, 03:48 AM