Dragoncrest Cliffs you taught me the courage of stars
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
thought id reintroduce myself to Eske hehe!

Shalon was still wary of the place she would now call home. It was an odd conundrum, it had been long time since she had felt safe anywhere enough to call home. Yet the fae had no real sense of security save for the word of Heda, she had trusted leaders before and they had abandoned her, left her with responsibilities she had not been ready for. She walked along the borders, learning the territory as though she had always known it. At least that was the idea she had laid out in her mind as she drifted from the interior of the territory. In reality Shalon wasn't sure how to feel of who to trust. She figured the rest of the pack felt the same of her. Shalon wasn't sure how to integrate herself, having never been introduced to an established pack.

Shalon knew little of the people she now wished to a part of, it seemed she needed to find someone who could teach her their way. Correction, her, ways. Sighing she, she took a deep breath before settling her mind and returning to the task at paw. Learning the lay of the land. As she looked about her silver gaze found that of the woman Eske. Shalon smiled slightly to herself, glad to see that she had indeed recognized the scent upon the woman as one of Drageda. Shalon approached slowly, once in ear shot the multi-hued woman greeted the other woman more respectfully than their last meeting. "Eske. It is good to see you once more." Shalon smiled, and cleared her throat, "No hard feelings from our previous encounter, I hope." The older woman wouldn't apologize for the offstandish behaviour, and didn't expect and apology in return. She only hoped that her new packmate wouldn't hold it against her.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 10, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 10, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 11, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 11, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 12, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 12, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 14, 2017, 11:35 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 14, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 17, 2017, 03:38 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 17, 2017, 09:58 PM