Dragoncrest Cliffs you taught me the courage of stars
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
lol! welllllll throw them at me whenever you want! I have specialties to complete!! hehe

Shalon nodded, understanding, you don't question the decisions of your leaders unless the ruling is completely unfounded. She understood that, and yes a better question for the end of the situation. What followed was a complete surprise to the new woman. Eske divulging her past, and confiding in Shalon, was something unexpected. However, she didn't let her surprise show, for surely if the woman was opening up to Shalon it must mean she had few people left to turn to. She listened silently, and let the words sink in. After Eske finished her statement Shalon remained silent for that much longer, taking her time to understand.

"Does her past scare you?" Shalon asked softly, "You believe that you are not a fit leader, perhaps you are afraid of history repeating itself. The fact that she left, means that she was groomed for a position she could never be ready for. Her betrayl was pehaps her last act of rebellion." Shalon sighed, "By not having the pressure of expectation you have grown into a woman, I imagine you sister could never be." Shalon looked over her shoulder at Eske, "You might feel unprepared for such jump, yet I believe that the Commander picked the right person for the job. I would assume that you being her bodyguard mean she knows you better than most. Perhaps if you try to believe in yourself the way Thuringwethil believes in you?" She asked with a small smile on her lips, "I can see a strength in you, a strength of leadership, wether you like it or not you are Fleimkepa and I think you should trust your instincts. You don't need to be school in languages and diplomacy to make a good leader, you have people to do that for you," She laughed slightly, "a good leader is one that people will follow and trust to do what is right by them. And believe it or not, I trust you to do that." Shalon mentally shrugged, unsure if that was what the woman needed as a pick me up. She could see the festering issue of her sister, and yet Shalon believes that Eske's less stessful upbringing has pushed her to be the perfect leader. The constant competition to be better than her sister, has made her better than her sister could ever be. At least that what Shalon could see.

She watched the woman as her words hung in the air.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 10, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 10, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 11, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 11, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 12, 2017, 04:51 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 12, 2017, 12:45 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 04:15 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 14, 2017, 11:35 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 14, 2017, 11:38 PM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by RIP Blodreina - August 17, 2017, 03:38 AM
RE: you taught me the courage of stars - by Shalon - August 17, 2017, 09:58 PM