Northstar Vale -- too vicious to tell
we are all dust and shadows.
192 Posts
Ooc — Chase
Genie's ears slid backwards against her cranium and her muzzle wrinkled into a snarl as she rose and brushed herself off. She had not missed the way the beast had nearly stepped on her, or how he didn't even bother to apologise. Granted, perhaps both of them should watch where they were going, but the wraith was not in her best mood and was currently very easily annoyed. "Ugh," she grumbled, amber eyes narrowing as she scanned the stranger.

"Who're you? I thought Northstar Vale was a pack for wolves, not for giant elephants," she scowled, the words slipping from between her lips so easily and so sarcastically that if one had met her in her shyer self, one might not have recognised her at all. But Genie had rose in rank, and she was pissed. The shy, medic version of the chocolate sprite that pretty much everyone else in Teekon Wilds knew was not at all like this sardonic, sharp-tongued slytherin.

"Of course I'm alright," Genie flicked her tail. "It's not like some elephant just bashed into me, didn't notice and nearly stepped on me. Totally fine." Yeah. The shy, sweet version was gone and it wouldn't be back for some time. At least, not in front of Mattias. The elephant wolf had not chose a good time to bump into the medic.
If you feel like you’re going to crash then accelerate more, you idiot
No matter how thorny the road is, run

Messages In This Thread
-- too vicious to tell - by Mattias - August 10, 2017, 10:01 PM
RE: -- too vicious to tell - by Raid - August 10, 2017, 10:21 PM
RE: -- too vicious to tell - by Mattias - August 10, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: -- too vicious to tell - by Raid - August 11, 2017, 03:11 AM
RE: -- too vicious to tell - by Mattias - August 11, 2017, 06:03 PM
RE: -- too vicious to tell - by Raid - August 12, 2017, 06:09 AM
RE: -- too vicious to tell - by Mattias - August 12, 2017, 08:17 AM
RE: -- too vicious to tell - by Raid - August 12, 2017, 09:34 AM
RE: -- too vicious to tell - by Mattias - August 12, 2017, 03:36 PM