Blackfeather Woods Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared!
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
Private 

Uncle Cicero — Sheogorath — had brought back a treat.

His mother had told him and his siblings about Wolfskull Cave, how it had often been used as a prison, holding those captive whomever the Brotherhood lured into their web. But as long as he could remember, the den had been empty. There were old blood stains and bones, with the stench of excrement and fear lingering heavily inside. He had passed the place time and time again, marveling at the shape of the Cave every time, but never truly entering. But now that the scent was live, breathing and quivering in fear, he was intrigued by whomever had been trapped there. 

In the quiet of night, he pulled himself out of the tangle of his mother's den and approached the wolf-shaped cave. Ganon stalked, keeping his movements as quiet as possible as he neared, wanting to spook the foreign wolf hulking in their den. When he was standing outside, he waited, his breath caught in his throat, then he spoke. Hello? Hello hello! He called into the den, then waited, ears straining for some other sound than the reverberations of his voice and the drone of nighttime.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - August 10, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 05, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 07, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 10, 2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 11, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 17, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 19, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 23, 2017, 10:23 PM