Blackfeather Woods Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared!
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
She retreated into silence in answer. He did not stop his slow approach, watching her feeble tremblings. He paused for a moment, considering her. He had no urge to physically harm her; she had been hurt enough it seemed. Instead, he asked questions. Who are you anyway? His voice took on a lighter tone then, in stark contrast to the harsh mocking tone his voice had took before. You can at least tell me that, right? He knew it was jarring; he wanted to throw her off anyway, to keep her guessing on how he'd react. It was an interesting kind of psychological torture that he had wanted to try.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - August 10, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 05, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 07, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 10, 2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 11, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 17, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 19, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 23, 2017, 10:23 PM