Blackfeather Woods Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared!
218 Posts
Ooc — gryff
Away
She doesn't answer his own question. His face wants to contort into annoyance, and he wanted to snap at her, but he knew that he had to comply if he wanted his own questions to be answered. This is Wolfskull Cave, He does not reveal the actual name of the Woods. He figures that someone wants to keep secrets from her, but whether his home's name is one of those secrets he doesn't know. He doesn't know a lot it seems. And my uncle brought you here; why I do not know, He shrugs. Uncle Cicero did his own thing. It was interesting to have a plaything like her here, but he doesn't really see why. They have no true enemies anymore, or marks. Perhaps he was just bored.
My mind is clearer now...

...at last, all too well...
Messages In This Thread
Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - August 10, 2017, 11:50 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 05, 2017, 10:04 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 07, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 10, 2017, 02:24 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 11, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 17, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Wildfire - September 19, 2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Sandy Claws, huh? Ooo! I'm really scared! - by Ganondorf - September 23, 2017, 10:23 PM