Dragoncrest Cliffs The Weak are Curel
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon looked over at the young pup, "Indeed I do young man." She started walking back in from the cliff, it would be better to stay away from the edge of the precarious edge. She flicked her head, letting him know that he should follow her, lest he be left out there on his own. "Let me give you some advice." She almost laughed to herself, feeling very much the old crazy woman of the pack all of a sudden. "Don't let life slip you by, ok. My life is half over, don't be like me and wish that you could go back."

She gave him another smile, "Why don't you show me around, young man?" Shalon gave a much needed distraction from her current mindscape. It wasn't the mentality needed when conversing with a pup. "Who are you're parents anyway? I'm assuming they live here within Drageda?" She was blunt, and figured she might aswell embrace her aging process and take advantage of the elder card for everything she had.

lol im totally going to make Shalon the crazy old cliff lady! hahaha
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
The Weak are Curel - by Shalon - August 11, 2017, 12:13 AM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Bobby - August 15, 2017, 08:19 AM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Shalon - August 15, 2017, 09:05 PM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Bobby - August 16, 2017, 07:52 AM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Shalon - August 16, 2017, 10:26 PM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Bobby - August 17, 2017, 09:04 AM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Shalon - August 17, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Bobby - August 18, 2017, 06:52 AM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Shalon - August 20, 2017, 09:00 PM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Bobby - August 21, 2017, 08:16 AM
RE: The Weak are Curel - by Shalon - September 03, 2017, 01:14 PM