Northstar Vale I don't wanna miss a beat
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
With his ears pressed forward and his eyes fluttering from the girl's lips back to her ochre eyes, he listened as she gave away her pack's name, a foreign word that Mouse could not decide if it sounded beautiful because of its exotic nature or because of how she pronounced it. With a pride that cannot be feigned. For that, he did not even try to repeat after her, sure that he'd make no justice to it and probably get his tongue tied up in the process.

"what language is it?" he asked instead, a small glimmer in his crystalline eyes revealing the genuine interest that had sparked within him. "I'm from a place near the coast called Havana Pier. Far away." he barked with a small smile. Sure, he too was proud of his origins, he was proud of the way his parents had built the Pier from nothing, he loved the beach and the ocean. But he did not show the same pride in his eyes that Chusi did - there were things about home he would've rather forget. Guilts that did not rest.
But that was another thing. 

"i am thinking of taking a trip soon myself - but maybe ill go to the ocean first i dunno" he mused aloud. Truthfully this travelling idea had just popped into his head but as he too wanted to work towards becoming a scout he figured that was just what he would need to be doing sooner or later. He'd have to speak to Rannoch about it. 
Suddenly, as Remi was silently planning on when to seek out his friend and Alpha to discuss these matters the conversation took a twist that made Remi's train of thought crash and burn.

Girls.
Pretty girls.
That was enough to make any young guy lose focus right? Huh? what? where? he thought, as he narrowed his eyes pensively. Aside from Airi and Seabreeze (whose scent was no longer to be found) he hadn't met any of the Vale gals. Chusi was pretty, but she wasn't part of the Vale so.. 
"i don't" he answered a little shyly for no man wants to admit that on the lady department is... well there's nothing.
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna miss a beat - by Chusi - August 11, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: I don't wanna miss a beat - by Mouse - August 12, 2017, 03:00 PM
RE: I don't wanna miss a beat - by Chusi - August 12, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: I don't wanna miss a beat - by Mouse - August 19, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: I don't wanna miss a beat - by Chusi - August 19, 2017, 04:32 PM
RE: I don't wanna miss a beat - by Mouse - August 19, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: I don't wanna miss a beat - by Chusi - August 19, 2017, 05:23 PM
RE: I don't wanna miss a beat - by Mouse - August 19, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: I don't wanna miss a beat - by Chusi - August 22, 2017, 09:47 AM
RE: I don't wanna miss a beat - by Mouse - August 22, 2017, 07:34 PM
RE: I don't wanna miss a beat - by Chusi - August 22, 2017, 08:07 PM