King Elk Forest -- even if you were upside-down, i would be beside you
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
The druid observes her, taking note of the palpable joy she emits at seeing him, umbra dipped ears twitching at the whine she gives as she draws nearer. Yet, she does not touch him. Her presence brings him unbridled delight of his own — and clearly in his own way he has missed her for she is the first that he instinctively seeks out. The empyrean reaches out to her, extending his muzzle to brush it against her’s and press his black, leathery nose against the junction of her ear where it meets her skull, if she allows the touch. “Aerlinn,” The druid breathes her name in a low purl and seeks to boldly smooth his tongue over that same ear before he moves press and rub the length of his body against her’s — a very feline gesture in and of itself. A mingling of scents, an experiment to see if she will allow this brazen touch and if she does how she reacts to it ( is it welcome or will she bare her teeth at him? ); a sate to the contact she, herself, does not make. She leaves it to him, he assumes, and though these feelings are all horribly new to the empyrean he does not intend to leave them undiscovered. A smirk, playful and a little bit coy tugs at the edges of his lips as he circles her and moves to stand, once more, before her fixing her in his bright, apple green gaze that twinkles with the barest hint of mischief.

She speaks and her revelation of him being home blurs into her inquiry, coming out in a single word and for a moment the druid blinks before slowly picking apart the individual words to grasp what it was she had asked him. “Well. I enjoy traveling,” He admits, but this is no surprise to him because he likes to see the full, unbridled beauty of the earth and all that she can create. All the magic and the beauty and the desolation of harsher territories. “but I am glad to be home.” He admits. Glad to be back to the fledgling Tindómë; and if he was being entirely honest with himself he was glad to be back with her once more. “And you? How have you been? Anything exciting happen in my absence?” He inquires, returning the question, adding a little bit more to it.
Messages In This Thread