The Bracken Woods i have a heart bleeding me hollow
16 Posts
Ooc —
Hawthorne came from the glaciers of Duskfire. The wolverine wasn't aware that it was called that way the only thing he was aware of was that the snow stopped. He was sad to see the end of the ice and snow. The male knew that it would soon be cold once more. The ever hungry animal was out for food. There was one thing that he couldn't find on the glacier and that was that one thing. Hence why the glutton was now on his way to a thick forest. 

His nose was tracking something. Perhaps he could take down an Elk or Caribou. That was how hungry he was. The male was quite brave to tackle such big prey alone but he had done it before. Hawthrone liked and disliked hunting at the same time. He was more of a scavenger than a hunter, but in summer when food was scarce for him he would have to hunt. The fresh meat was welcomed over the frozen carcasses. 

The musky smelling animal followed a scented trail, though it seemed old. His nose caught a new one. Wolf. He let out a huff. He had met several of those lately, some with mixed responses. There seemed to be an extreme amount of wolves in this location, curiously enough. The wolverine jumped on a log and sniffed the air once more. His nose turned him in the right direction. There the wolf was. He squinted his eyes, as it looked lost.
Messages In This Thread
i have a heart bleeding me hollow - by Salvador - August 12, 2017, 07:29 AM
RE: i have a heart bleeding me hollow - by Hawthorne - August 17, 2017, 05:03 PM