Ocean's Breath Plateau A Million Dancing Shards
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
Tytonidae, right. Silas nodded when Clock seemed pretty proud of such a statement. He had only met the green-eyed leader that one time and briefly, although found little fault with her, but it was nice to see that others liked her enough too. Maybe just a little bit, it threatened to warm him up to this whole idea. "I thought so. I met her once," he decided to offer, as if it may help his own relevance here somehow. Silas had not given her a firm answer one way or another, although the fact that he was sticking around so far perhaps spoke more of it. "We've been checking out the Plateau a little after meeting her.." It was probably the best and most straightforward way to summarize how it was for him and Qilaq right now.

Which, since she had come, and he was unable to muster up the desire to join Clock upon his rocky perch, Silas would bow out before he could make things more awkward than already. "I'm sorry if I interrupted anything, but I'll leave you to your view, and your peace," his ears splayed as he spoke, but he mustered some small tail wags to match it; he was glad to have met him, but as always, Silas was horrendously awkward anything resembling getting to know someone--and he was pretty out of practice, anyway. "I'll see you around..?" he said in way of farewell, and nudged against Qilaq's side as he moved to take that very leave with her.
Messages In This Thread
A Million Dancing Shards - by Clock - August 12, 2017, 03:19 PM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Silas - September 06, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Clock - September 06, 2017, 03:08 PM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Silas - September 06, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Clock - September 07, 2017, 11:59 AM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Qilaq - September 11, 2017, 06:56 AM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Silas - September 13, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Clock - September 17, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Qilaq - September 23, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: A Million Dancing Shards - by Silas - October 01, 2017, 11:33 PM