Greatwater Lake a foolish villain
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Ira's so mean. ;-;

The tan colored man’s laugh was enough to grate on Ira’s nerves and leave the Princeling grinding his teeth because while it might not have necessarily been meant as so Ira took it to be mocking, as if Ira were spewing lies out of his butt. He wasn’t an assassin yet but he had been training to be one so wasn’t an apprentice basically the same thing? And here this male was mocking him — or so Ira chose to believe even if it wasn’t necessarily true. Ira leveled an sneer at the Plateau man then when he boldly assumed that Ira was heading towards Blacktail Deer Plateau. While Ira had been hoping to catch a scent trail, or maybe even a glimpse of Bones making her way to see her father he had not, in fact, been heading to the Plateau if only because Bones didn’t live there so how would they know if she was ok or not and because he hadn’t gotten permission from Jinx to dig into his investigations on the topic of Bones’ gaping absence. Despite that Ira had an extremely ‘I do whatever I want’ attitude when it came to everyone else he loved and respected Jinx too take such a large trip without her permission. He was an unruly, insolent child but he wasn’t stupid and didn’t want to do something and then find himself without a home when he returned or something.

“I have no intentions of going to your Plateau. I have no business with the leaders there,” It was mostly the truth but as far as his companion was aware it was nothing but the truth. Ira leered at the male then but continued to watch him with caution. He didn’t trust anyone he didn’t know — hell, the insolent Prince didn’t trust half of the wolves he did know. Words, bold and lashing at Ira’s internal ire were spoken next, and for a second Ira struggled with himself telling himself to be disciplined physically, that starting something with this Plateau piece of shit, Ira thought cruelly, would likely get him into some kind of trouble with Jinx. Oh, but the desire was there. Ira was young and restless and had a very ‘I am invincible’ attitude making him, in that respect, your average teenager. The venom burned at the tip of the Silvertip Prince’s tongue, and it was almost too much to keep his snide comments back. He was the Prince of Silvertip, didn’t that mean that at some point Ira would need to start acting like it? Like a diplomat since at this point he was more or less representing Silvertip. Of course that meant his companion was representing Blacktail Deer Plateau and so far, Ira wasn’t overly impressed by what he saw. At all.

“As I’ve said I’m not going to the Plateau,” Ira repeated a bit too forced. Black, leathery nostrils flared as he could feel the heat of his anger seething beneath his fur and skin. Ira desired to tell his companion that he had no mother, nor a father (which wasn’t precisely a lie he had been orphaned) but Jinx had became his mother or something close to it, anyway. This stranger didn’t know Ira’s life — it was a mutual lack of knowledge, admittedly — and his words, Ira was intelligent enough to understand, where only meant to instigate. For the time being he ignored the jibe about a “mommy” and attempted to keep his snide comments to himself, momentarily proud of himself for his albeit strained restraint.

Messages In This Thread
a foolish villain - by Ira Nox - May 18, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: a foolish villain - by Rayder - May 18, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: a foolish villain - by Ira Nox - May 19, 2014, 07:14 AM
RE: a foolish villain - by Rayder - May 20, 2014, 05:57 AM
RE: a foolish villain - by Ira Nox - May 21, 2014, 06:54 AM