Dragoncrest Cliffs Oh how the moon glows
to know your enemy, you must become your enemy
47 Posts
Ooc —
It didn't take long, nor did Cecil believe that it would. However he was surprised by the young spirit that came to greet him. A small part of him had hoped that perhaps the Commander might greet him. Alas it was not to be, she was a busy leader after all. He found that this gave him a better understanding of the pack of Drageda, as it were. To have such a young Fleimkepa meant this kru must be strong and thriving. The obsidian male was still surprised at her youth, he yet to meet a Fleimkepa as young as she.

Cecil lowered his head, respectful of the woman and the strength her title deserved. "Ai laik Cecil." He let the words sink in before continuing in the common tounge, "It is a pleasure to meet you Fleimkepa Eske. You're parents would be proud of your accomplishment." He could see the resemblance between Gavriel and his daughter, and was glad to have listened to everything the pair had told him. "I have come to stand by Heda, as my family had once done for centuries in Seageda." He wasn't sure what reaction he awaited, all he knew was that he wasn't leaving until he had seen Heda.
civilize the mind
make savage the body

Cecil's Pawprints
Mecenary {I II III IV V/5} + Scout { I II III IV V/5}

Messages In This Thread
Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 13, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 14, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 14, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by RIP Blodreina - August 16, 2017, 04:17 AM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 16, 2017, 10:13 PM