Dragoncrest Cliffs Oh how the moon glows
to know your enemy, you must become your enemy
47 Posts
Ooc —
Cecil was slightly nervous at the glare directed his way, perhaps not the best choice of words. "I am sorry perhaps I should have explained better before just blurting that out." He smiled easily before trying to give her a better explanation, "I am not actually from Sangeda, although I do regret not travelling with your parents, I greatly admire them. I am from Seageda just as our Heda Thuringwethil is, although instead of following her here to Drageda I had a duty to my family on their trek to Trigeda." He did his best to explain, in hopes that maybe she wouldn't find him so creepy. "It was in Trigeda that I met you parents, and well how to get here." He grin almost sheepishly, he felt like such an idiot, what was wrong with him! Cecil almost shook his head at his own idiocy, why won't my brain work?

He gave a little huff, and looked away from the Fleimkepa before him trying to regroup. Her query, however, provided him the chance to try and redeem himself. "I am a warrior at heart, Fleimkepa. I have been trained since a pup, I have recently begun my training as a scout as well. Considering the time of peace we now endure, warriors aren't in such high demand." He cleared his throat, hoping the answer satisfactory.
civilize the mind
make savage the body

Cecil's Pawprints
Mecenary {I II III IV V/5} + Scout { I II III IV V/5}

Messages In This Thread
Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 13, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 14, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 14, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by RIP Blodreina - August 16, 2017, 04:17 AM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 16, 2017, 10:13 PM