Dragoncrest Cliffs Oh how the moon glows
to know your enemy, you must become your enemy
47 Posts
Ooc —
Ears shifted and perched as he listened to the "temporary" Fleimkepa, it made no difference to him at the present moment, except for the fact that Heda Thuringwethil was ill. A scowl formed on his brow as he considered this predicament. Perhaps he should have brought Gyda with him, to insure Heda's safety. Although thinking of it was a perposturious idea, considering she was in Sangeda, and there was no reason he would have known when he first started his venture. "I see." Was all Cecil could think to say, and considering Eske seemed relaxed, he could only assume that she was predicted to make a full recovery.

"Of course, Fleimkepa, I look forward to the opportunity to prove myself to you, the Wocha, and of course Heda. When she is recovered, I will seek you out." Having been away from his brothers and sisters in arms for so long Cecil was looking for a good training session. And he was glad to find the same warrior culture in Eske.

The ebony male followed with the nod of his head and a gentle smile, "Lead the way Fleimkepa." He was glad to have avoided a misunderstanding. Looking over at the female beside him, Cecil was glad to have arrived at Drageda, his new home. And was looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to know his new packmates. Especially the green eyed Fleimkepa that walked alongside him. It was shaping up to be an interesting journey indeed.
civilize the mind
make savage the body

Cecil's Pawprints
Mecenary {I II III IV V/5} + Scout { I II III IV V/5}

Messages In This Thread
Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 13, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 14, 2017, 11:14 AM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by RIP Blodreina - August 14, 2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 14, 2017, 08:44 PM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by RIP Blodreina - August 16, 2017, 04:17 AM
RE: Oh how the moon glows - by Cecil - August 16, 2017, 10:13 PM