Neverwinter Forest You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe!
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Private 
@Arrille kill me. i've been unfair to you

The trek back was uneventful. The bonding had been done, the questions answered, the search over. Kjalarr was gone. Whoopdeedo. Now she had to do something with herself and the kid.

Her first thought was to return him to his mother. It seemed the rightful thing to do after stealing him away. He had already lost one parent to the Wilds, but as far as she knew, one remained to continue tutoring him until adulthood. So she turned from Moonspear towards Neverwinter Forest, her songs more dour, without the boisterous, questing vibe they once had.

The forest came within their sights after a few days, but no scent hit her nose. She was confused at first, thinking that it was merely the wind blowing the wrong way — but a gust hit her face. No scent. Shite. She muttered, increasing her pace, heading straight for the Forest, nose sniffing wildly with every step. Fookin' shite,
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - August 14, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 02, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 21, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 27, 2017, 09:21 PM