Neverwinter Forest You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe!
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille was in disbelief. He did not want to believe any of this that was happening before them, his family, gone. He wanted the very same comfort that Maude had given him back at Moonspear, but from his father. Or his mother. 

When Maude said that they couldn't go seeking them out, he turned his head slightly so only one of his eyes caught Maude in it's sight. "Y-You...you came h-here...you took me away!" He couldn't help it, he had to find someone to blame. Someone to dump all the feelings on. "How do I know you aren't the reason he left in the first place?!" He paused for a moment.

"You told me you left when my mother took over...but it wasn't because you didn't like it anymore, was it? Tell me the truth, why did you really want to find my father?" He had some kind of suspicion now. All he wanted was to bring him back, to him and mother. He had this feeling that Maude would not have liked that.
Messages In This Thread
You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - August 14, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 02, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Arrille - September 02, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 21, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 27, 2017, 09:21 PM