Neverwinter Forest You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe!
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille's own anger backfired in her response, and he took a step back. He had made the wrong move in doing that, he just didn't realise it. And yet, it gave him the answer that he half knew, yet wanted to hear all this time just to prove it to himself. "You...You loved my father?" Was it all true? Did his father really love his mother, or did he just feel it was his duty to stay? As Maude went on, Arrille wasn't sure what to believe anymore. His gaze shifted to the ground.

"But...But I was sure they...he had to have loved her..." He felt heavy, and he fell onto his underside. Did his father even love him? "But why did he leave me then?" he asked, finally looking up to Maude's gaze.
Messages In This Thread
You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - August 14, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 02, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 21, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Arrille - September 21, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 27, 2017, 09:21 PM