Neverwinter Forest You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe!
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
She looked at him, confusion replacing her previously irate state. Aye, She replaced tentatively. Hadn't he learned about romantic love? There was more than just brother and sister — and he didn't even have any. But then — oh. 

The kid was young, so she had forgiven him for just assuming she was a guy. But it was a strange question, seeing how long they had traveled together. It had never come up before, now that she thought about it. It never needed to come up. Oi'm a lass, She said, shifting her hips. An' I loved 'im like a mate. But now I ain't so sure anymore,
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - August 14, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 02, 2017, 09:31 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 21, 2017, 08:39 AM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - September 27, 2017, 09:21 PM
RE: You got a flat pancake? Just call it a crepe! - by Maude - October 06, 2017, 04:09 PM