King Elk Forest make me feel so high
VENI · VIDI · VICI
93 Posts
Ooc — cas
Private 

Distantly, Trajan recalls Mato telling him that he wished the Roman to acquaint himself with his soon-to-be packmates and while he has fulfilled his promise in regards with Delight, he still hasn't really spent any one on one time with Mato's girlfriend, Seabreeze. Well, they weren't really dating officially, at least, not that the soldier knew of, but until he had time to figure out a better nickname for the girl, that would have to do.
Today, Trajan was doing the usual. He woke up early and went on a border patrol. As he lifts a leg and marks the land, he wonders, not for the first time, if this is the right thing to be doing. Trajan sees a purpose for himself here, in this land, but he also worries for his father. Shadow is not too old yet and his half siblings are growing up and would soon make the choice between venturing and staying. Selfishly, he hopes that at least one of them stays, if only to keep Father company.
A sigh slips past his lips as he weaves around a tree trunk, rubbing against it. Perhaps it would be better to push those thoughts aside for now. Maybe, it was time for him to live in the present for once.
PLUTO
god of the dead and wealth
lord of the underworld
PATRON GOD
[Image: 501c0ec5-fff5-44f9-b058-4df11604e755.png]

Messages In This Thread
make me feel so high - by Trajan - August 14, 2017, 04:02 AM
RE: make me feel so high - by Seabreeze - August 17, 2017, 07:54 PM
RE: make me feel so high - by Trajan - August 18, 2017, 03:24 AM
RE: make me feel so high - by Seabreeze - August 20, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: make me feel so high - by Trajan - August 22, 2017, 02:26 AM
RE: make me feel so high - by Seabreeze - September 12, 2017, 09:39 PM