King Elk Forest make me feel so high
VENI · VIDI · VICI
93 Posts
Ooc — cas
A soft smile graces the soldier's lips and he inclines his head in a small nod. "Trajan," he says, confirming his name. Truthfully, he does not care as to what Seabreeze wanted to call him, provided that it was not derogatory, of course. Traianus was elegant and traditional; Trajan was easier on the tongue and was the one that many preferred to use.
Seabreeze accepts his offer to go on a patrol, which the Roman finds himself somewhat grateful for. He wishes to get to know her more, but he also wishes to go on a patrol and when made to choose, he often chooses the one that, for some reason, causes most wolves to be upset with him.
It wasn't his fault that he didn't like to spend one-on-one time with idiots with nothing to distract him. Not that Seabreeze was an idiot, not yet at least - he would think about that later, when he'd gathered enough information. For now, however, Trajan has no feelings whatsoever regarding his packmate - it was a state of neutrality. "Good enough," the soldier replies in regards to Seabreeze's question, feeling somewhat amused. Usually, when one asks how the other was, the intention was to start a conversation, not to inquire on whether one was actually good or not. Trajan always found this social convention stupid. Nevertheless, he was smart enough to realise that nothing good would come out of rebelling against it. Besides, it amused him.
"What about you?" Trajan has no interest, not really, but it is what is expected of him and he goes along with it. He lifts a leg and marks a piece of land, before venturing forwards, weaving around a particularly large tree trunk. There is a stab of pain somewhere but it does not bother him and he continues on. For a moment, he detects a strangeness to his left and he pauses, muscles tense and alert before confirming it to be nothing more than a rabbit.
PLUTO
god of the dead and wealth
lord of the underworld
PATRON GOD
[Image: 501c0ec5-fff5-44f9-b058-4df11604e755.png]

Messages In This Thread
make me feel so high - by Trajan - August 14, 2017, 04:02 AM
RE: make me feel so high - by Seabreeze - August 17, 2017, 07:54 PM
RE: make me feel so high - by Trajan - August 18, 2017, 03:24 AM
RE: make me feel so high - by Seabreeze - August 20, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: make me feel so high - by Trajan - August 22, 2017, 02:26 AM
RE: make me feel so high - by Seabreeze - September 12, 2017, 09:39 PM