Blackfeather Woods I am a lost boy from Neverland
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Why? Mad laughter spilled from the star-kissed sibling then, growing more and more like the snake of which she had the tongue severed and stored in her den. She thought the reasons were obvious, but apparently where she came from one did not fancy being careful with other wolves' stuff. Why? Well, you see, you are not mine. Whoever put you here wants to keep you, and would it not be a shame ff you slipped right from under his or her nose due to my carelessness? She might have the last say when it came to pack stuff, but she supposed playthings did not fall under than category. Honestly, if you had not tried to run I would not have touched a hair upon your skull. A simple statement, an already passed promise. Alright, maybe she would've tried something menacing, but who's to say now?

If your Drageda was as legendary as you believe it to be, we would have heard about them right about now. She responded to the delusional fae. Blackfeather Woods had been a long-standing and proud pack, so only the best allies would suffice, if any at all. As far as Nyx knew, they had never lost a war either, seeing they were still alive and kicking. There was just one thing that stuck out to her; the female had a female as a mate. It was a foreign concept to the one raised in shadows and her interest was peaked for just a sliver of a second. The she realized she had tried to make a move on her brother and all did not seem so strange anymore - not in a world as bizarre as theirs.

Sweety, do you have any clue as to where you are? No one would even dare and cross our borders. Well, save from a coyote that had wandered into her fangs. But she was long gone now, Nyx presumed.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 05:26 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 06:05 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 06:29 PM