Morningside Cuesta It's fare thee well my old lover
awake my soul
99 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Surprisingly, today Lavender was awake before Easy. She'd gotten up early to go sit in her lavender patch, and smell the flowers. She didn't actually know that this might be the last time with them, but it was. The pack was moving! When she saw her father nearing, she tore away from the flower patch and bounded to his side. She didn't say anything, just gave him a happy smile. They went into the den and Grayday awoke her siblings and her mom. She watched as they woke, and once they had done as Grayday said, she turned and followed him out of the den again.

He tilted head and howled, and so Lavender joined in. She raised her small painted head and let loose a smooth howl, quieter than his but still heard. Then she sat by his side and waited.
Messages In This Thread
It's fare thee well my old lover - by Grayday Sr. - August 15, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Lavender - August 16, 2017, 06:52 AM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Damascus - August 16, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Sylvas Streiter - August 16, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Dauntless - August 18, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Heartha - August 18, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Howl - August 20, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Kieran Adrien - August 30, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 07:16 PM