Morningside Cuesta It's fare thee well my old lover
178 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Now that his teeth were coming in, Dauntless craved chewing on anything in sight. This morning, he had found a solid stick and had set to work gnawing on it near the den entrance. He wedged it as far back in his mouth as he could (his large teeth at the back were coming in) and crunched purposefully on the wood, spitting out the pieces that he sawed off. When his dad entered the den, however, he quickly abandoned the stick and went to great the elder male with yips and submission licking. He was starting to understand words and so he waggled his tail furiously when Grayday said it was time to go. Of course, Dauntless did not understand what was happening and merely thought they were going on another short outing from the den. He joined in with the pack's howling, feeling thrilled and excited. This must be a very special outing for the whole pack to be involved! He raced circles around his mother when she exited the den and eagerly followed the group on their way.
Messages In This Thread
It's fare thee well my old lover - by Grayday Sr. - August 15, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Lavender - August 16, 2017, 06:52 AM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Damascus - August 16, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Sylvas Streiter - August 16, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Dauntless - August 18, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Heartha - August 18, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Howl - August 20, 2017, 01:47 PM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Kieran Adrien - August 30, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: It's fare thee well my old lover - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 07:16 PM