Stone Circle Den-Making
bonfire in the snow
473 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
Valette seemed surprised that Ezekiel didn't have any suggestions, but there was one that he did sort of like. It couldn't hurt to bring it up. Actually I like the name Ezra. I think it's cool. He said with a bit of a shrug. Instead of taking the moss back to her den, Val laid down. She was obviously very tired, perhaps Ezekiel didn't realize how tired until now. He moved closer to sniff at her, just to make sure her weariness wasn't because of something other than the pregnancy. He would hate to learn that she was sick while they all shrugged it off as pregnancy side affects.

She smelled alright though, so he sat back again. He nodded at her question, and spoke reassuringly, Of course. I know I won't be nearly as good as you but I'll get it done. He said, then decided to speak his inner thoughts as well. And Val, I want you to take it easy. I know you think you can do some of these easy things, but you can't forget that you are pregnant. I don't want to to get hurt, so I don't want to see you near the borders or really too far from your den. Krypton and I will take care of the pack, you just relax. He said, pretty assertively. He only hoped that she would take it well instead of biting his head off for it.
Messages In This Thread
Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 16, 2017, 07:59 AM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 16, 2017, 10:30 AM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 16, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 17, 2017, 07:20 AM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2017, 10:46 AM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 17, 2017, 10:58 AM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2017, 11:18 AM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 17, 2017, 11:33 AM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: Den-Making - by Ezekiel - August 17, 2017, 01:54 PM
RE: Den-Making - by RIP Valette - August 17, 2017, 04:29 PM