Emberwood Summer on my side
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Kieran would love to be in the hunting thread!

Kieran had been determind to help out whoever he could along the journey, wanting to be helpful this time. The last time he had travelled, he had done little to help (but he was younger back then) and he planned to change that this time around. He'd been hunting small prey and giving it to other wolves in the pack each time they stopped for a rest - he felt like it was his duty, as a hunter, to do so, and didn't plan to back out. Besides, it wasn't like he hated it. Rather, the boy enjoyed it. The boy then cast his glance back toward the others, watching especially the pups. He had made sure to keep an eye on them, just incase one of the adults got distracted and lost sight of them. He'd never actually met the youngsters, but he knew to protect them. They were young pups, and couldn't defend themselves. He was sure the adults were able to protect them, but he wanted to help and it was better to be safe than sorry. He didn't get too close to them, because he wasn't sure whether or not Grayday or Khoe would be touchy with him going too close, but he did make certain to keep a watchful eye toward them.

They stopped to rest, and the young hunter was glad. He sat down for a moment, then padded over to where the leader was. He needed to speak with the grey male quickly. He gave a small smile before speaking. "Hey, um.. I know you've probably noticed that Gwen's gone. She told me to tell you that she's gone to try and find something. She doesn't know what, but she needs some time to find herself again, and whatever else it is she's searching for." Those were her words, roughly. He hadn't known the strange snowy wolfess, but it seemed she was some sort of depressed. Something had happened, he was sure, and he would have offered to help her, but she was set on leaving to go and 'find herself', which he respected.

Then he sat down a little bit away. He wasn't that tired. Well, his legs were, but his eyes weren't, so he didn't really want to sleep. Rather, he just decided to sit down for a little while. Maybe he'd talk with a packmate for a bit.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
Summer on my side - by Grayday Sr. - August 20, 2017, 11:34 PM
RE: Summer on my side - by Lavender - August 21, 2017, 07:43 AM
RE: Summer on my side - by Heartha - August 21, 2017, 09:52 PM
RE: Summer on my side - by Howl - August 21, 2017, 10:20 PM
RE: Summer on my side - by Dauntless - August 29, 2017, 08:16 PM
RE: Summer on my side - by Kieran Adrien - August 30, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Summer on my side - by Grayday Sr. - September 04, 2017, 07:26 PM