King Elk Forest -- carried on a breeze, you'll never find me, i'm gone
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke expected that the female might not be ready. It was more than okay. He liked that she commented herself that it was perhaps her lack of experience, her youthful age. Burke agreed. He gave her a firm nod in reply first. "I believe that is the case," he spoke. "Which is okay. You are both young and to explore and experience this will take time," he agreed. "I didn't find out when I was 5 seasons old," he then chuckled. "So all the time in the world to figure things out and how you feel."

Burke remembered. The night mother. He had been so impressed with her, so confused with what he had been feeling for Meldresi. He wouldn't be with Malice today if Meldresi hadn't died because of childbirth. He missed her sometimes. Meldresi and Malice were interesting in their own ways. Though, Burke would never forget his first love. That love would always stay Meldresi. She was an amazing woman.

"You are welcome," he spoke. "I am better with mentoring about practical skills. I am not much of a relationship guy," he admitted. Sometimes he felt like he still needed to work and learn from his relationship he had with Malice. He could be rather private or stoic. "Have you thought about trades you want to be doing in the future?," he asked curiously. Perhaps he could help her find what she liked doing.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: -- carried on a breeze, you'll never find me, i'm gone - by Burke - September 13, 2017, 01:35 PM