King Elk Forest -- carried on a breeze, you'll never find me, i'm gone
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
That Ava has been Bazi's avatar for so long I was confused for a moment :'D (the character is inactiveso don't worry about using it! :D)

Burke's face turned slightly stoic as she started to explain about her traits. He didn't know what it was with woman and them not following the trades they liked. Why did she stop from following the counselor trade because he was already practicing it? He slowly shook his head. The ego side of him liked that she would just pick something else because he had experience in the trade she liked.

Yet, Burke was reasonable. How long would he still live? He had no clue. What he did know was that it could be his end any day. "Counseling is about different point of views. I think you could be a counselor just as much as I am," he stated. "Besides, I might drop dead any second," he joked lightly but then grew serious again. "Plus I tried being a therapist for some wolves with a bad mental health, so we could have a talk about that too. So I'd say that you follow at least one of the counselor specialties. Because I can't deny that someone medical is needed in this pack too, I believe," he spoke.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: -- carried on a breeze, you'll never find me, i'm gone - by Burke - September 19, 2017, 10:52 AM