Dragoncrest Cliffs Knowing and Understanding are two different concepts
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
The older woman could tell the Eske wasn't seeing with she was seeing, and so she gave a smile and a nodded. "It is lovely." The only time she had ever found peace within herself was when she was underneath the stars, her constant companion.

Looking away from blackness above them, Shalon sheds curious eyes on the Fleimkepa. "How is she?" She was curious, and also worried. Shalon still didn't know Thuringwethil that well however from their brief meetings Shalon had a feeling they would get along well, if given the chance.

"Shall I walk with you?" Shalon had no intention of stealing precious time from the woman, she wasn't much of a sleeper. Her years of wandering alone made it hard for her to feel safe enough to sleep deeply. Most nigth she only got a few hours of sleep. So she knew the restlessness that resided within Eske.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing and Understanding are two different concepts - by Shalon - September 03, 2017, 01:20 PM