Dragoncrest Cliffs my tongue is sour from the hunger of missing you
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Thuringwethil has been in a cave in the private beach accessible through Hougeda so only wolves that are allowed in the cavern. I'd love for @Bobby or @Artaax to pop in.

The evening sun settles over the horizon, shining light into the small cave she’s taken residence up for the better part of a week. It illuminates the room as it always does but most of the time, Heda is facing the other way, ignoring the light and sleeping most of the day away. Her eyes flutter open and she looks across the stone floor, sand gathered at the entrance and leading out into the ocean. She can see the tide pools to one side but she pays little attention to them as her eyes close once more as habit has sunken in, attempting to sleep a little while longer. After a moment, she opens them again and blinks back the exhaustion that has settled behind her eyes.

She carefully lifts her head so that she does not unwind her stomach and spew bile. The ache in her head has subsided, which takes several minutes to realize, and her stomach churns in a way that aches for food instead of rejecting it. Her mouth is dry and she licks at her chapped lips, smacking them a few times and searching the cave for a nearby skull have filled with fresh water. A few seconds pass and she works up the courage to try and stand, shuffling her front legs until she is upright and with a groan, she pushes the rest of her form all the way up. She does not move forward just yet, steeling her legs so that she does not fall despite how weak her muscles have turned.

Slowly, she steps forward and drinks until the skull is empty, thankful for whoever left it for her. When it is empty, she continues to lap at the inside until it is dry and not a drop is left. Then she licks at the floor at what has been spilled, cleaning it the surroundings and yet still she needs more. The nearest water source is at the opening of Hougeda, where the lake drips into a small and shall pool but she doesn’t suspect she can make it that far without giving out. It surprises her that she is still standing and, deciding to chance a few more steps, she moves toward the opening of the cave and sets her paws out on the sun-warmed sand and enjoys the rays against her dark coat.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
my tongue is sour from the hunger of missing you - by Antumbra - August 18, 2017, 11:07 PM