Dragoncrest Cliffs could you be mine forever just in case it exists?
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The interaction between Robin and Eske is short and a quick glance the present fleimkepa doesn’t notice is offered, sending the boy out of the cavern with a newfound speed. Still, Eske continues on about her health while she looks down to the kill, moving it to the section of the cavern she has claimed for herself. “I am fine,” she says quickly, “do not concern yourself with this.” Thuringwethil licks her lips once, settling her posture even if it no longer holds the impressiveness it once held. It will take time for her strength and stamina to return.

“How are things in the rest of the pack?” she asks, ears cupped forward. She’ll need to get back into the role of leading sooner rather than later, knowing she cannot leave her wolves without their commander for too long.

Eske gives her the rundown of what she’s missed but she isn’t ready to step up yet in full force, and later dismisses the woman while she returns to spending time with Robin.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: could you be mine forever just in case it exists? - by Antumbra - September 23, 2017, 09:16 PM