King Elk Forest we are like gods at the dawning of the world
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice was quite... petty, sometimes. She had wanted to stay in the Caldera just to step on the nerves of all who wanted them gone. It was dumb, she knew - nothing for a smart woman like her. She could have gotten in serious trouble, dragging Burke along with her to the ground. Mato had been like a blessing, though his religion and ranks were hard to understand. It looked like it was a bit similar to their former home, only more complicated. And the King Elk? She wouldn't hunt it, no, but she didn't understand the sudden adoration for the beast. She listened with her mate to the explanations, the workings of the pack they were getting into. How was she supposed to visit Charon now?

She moved with Burke, slowly as to not make him go beyond his limits, until they arrived. Mato wasted no time, claiming the alpha rank (or what was it called again?) as the howl for their claiming rang through the old forest. She joined in, her raspy voice intertwining with those who had dared to come.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: we are like gods at the dawning of the world - by Malice - August 19, 2017, 04:29 AM