Porcupine Ridge don't switch on me, i got big plans
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
gonna assume they know each other but had never really interacted :) 

Before Liffey could track him down, Remi had managed to make a neat discovery of his own. As he was running (yeah probaby not a good idea) through the treacherous and jagged paths of the Rigde something to his right had caught his eye. Movement. He stayed still for a second, his ears swivelling a top of his head and his nostrils flaring to take in the scents around him. He recognized one among the fresh pinecone fragance that lingered. 
Mouse.

With a quiet chuckle he lowered his head and took a couple of steps forward, hoping to be able to track the tiny critter in this inmense labyrinth ok rocks and sharp turns. However, before he could take off, the sound of a friendly bark called for his attention. Remi spun, his crystalline eyes soon finding the Gamma's face. She was a silver, pretty thing, so without a doubt, she must be Liffey. The girl his friend Rannoch would (not too) often gush about with that dopey expression  on his face that Remi found so funny. 

Remi gave the girl a nod, his tail also wagging behind him as he called out to her, "Liffey, right?" he finished with a smile. They had never been properly introduced, and very few times had crossed paths since Remi had joined the Vale's ranks, especially because Liffey's recent travelling had also kept her away. 
Messages In This Thread
don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Mouse - August 19, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Liffey - August 21, 2017, 05:22 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Mouse - August 26, 2017, 06:16 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Liffey - August 28, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Mouse - August 29, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Liffey - September 06, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Mouse - September 08, 2017, 07:20 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Liffey - September 12, 2017, 05:27 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Mouse - September 17, 2017, 06:47 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Liffey - September 20, 2017, 05:25 PM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Mouse - September 23, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Liffey - October 01, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: don't switch on me, i got big plans - by Mouse - October 07, 2017, 05:30 PM