Blackfeather Woods death gazes in all directions, as curious as a hand, with blind eyes
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
He turns to her. There is no need for confirmation as there was for him. She knows who he is. He is unmistakable; broad and tall, with tan stockings on platinum fur, and pallid eyes — no. There is one eye now, matching her own. She does not remember that, but the freshness of his wounds and the strange way he moves to focus her in the singular eye suggests that he sustained the wound just recently.

She steps closer, recalling how frightening and unfamiliar it had been when she was first half-blinded. She knows nothing of his monochromacy, but moves even still. Her face shifts towards surprise; he had already met his son. She would have offered to summon him hadn't she known, but resigned herself to question her son about this later on. He is. He has grown quite fast; I daresay he is nearly as tall as you, She does not know how long ago this encounter between father and son was, but it was a give in. Vaati was the tallest of her children so far, long since passing her, now finishing the growing-race between him and Ganon.

My name is Potema Melonii, It had taken nearly a year, or even more, for her to learn her lover's name, and for him to learn hers. Much had changed since then; she might be pregnant again. She shuddered at the thought. Only one male had mated with her during her heat cycle; her brother, or some splintered part of her brother's mind. I am the Listener here; the High Priestess, She does not know how long he had been in Teekon Wilds, or if he even knew what wolves made their home in the dark woods to the far east. And... She hesitated, unsure if it was a good idea for her to propose this in the first place. I implore you to stay,