Blackfeather Woods death gazes in all directions, as curious as a hand, with blind eyes
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
He obeys. She is not sure where he comes from where those of religious training were so favored by the laymen, but she appreciates the obedience from him. The lack of persuasion required to sway him to her side was startling, and she wonders what else he truly wants from her. Or if he knew what she truly wanted from him.

The witch was not sure if revealing the (seemingly) inherently incestuous nature of her family was a good idea. She wanted to keep him here, for her own selfish protection, and, if these children were to live, the protection of their lives from their uncle-father. He was clearly stronger than Cicero, but she was a fool to think that would be enough to protect her. Perhaps, she would be safe from outward, physical attacks, like those that led to their coupling. But, her brother was a spy by nature and trade, a poisoner and deceiver. If anything, she would have to warn him about skeletal, mottled wolf with the dual-toned eyes that .

A fitting name for outsiders at least, She tipped her head up to regard the shadowed canopy above. The leaves here were dark and heavy, near black in some cases, filtering light from the sun above and putting them in perpetual night. Easy to understand and point out in the Flatlands, From a distance, she always noted that her home was a recognizable black splotch in the far east of the Wilds, looming and towering over the grasslands like some kind of forboding and haunted dark castle. The stereotypical dark woods out of an old grandmother's tales of good and evil. 

Potema looked to him, at first curious at learning about his birth culture and religion, then turning away. She smirked, nearly giggling at his flirtatious comment. Unfortunately no, While powerful, she and her mother were still recognized as mortals, playthings in Mephala's Web. She had no desire to burden the schemes and plots and intrigues of people all over the world and planes beyond as Mephala did. But he wasn't really talking about that now was he? But I wouldn't mind it at all. I daresay I'd enjoy it,