Dragoncrest Cliffs -- take me to where the tides are churning
moontouched
22 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Joining 
couple posts for them to get there and then we'll throw out a call!  They're traveling from the Sound just below the Dragonrest Cliffs.
@Cecil

She woke with a start, eary in the morning after another nightmare she couldn't quite recall.  She wasn't even sure when she had fallen asleep, honestly.  She pulled herself up and sought out the blurry figure of her companion and nosed him.  It is time, come with me.

She could feel something churning inside of her — a nervousness that crept up from deep within and socketed itself in every fiber of her being.  What if he brought her to his pack and they outcasted her?  What then?  She had grown .. attached of him she supposed because why else would she have stayed here?  She nearly regrets her decision to stay and if they don't move now she might never go.

She waits for the obsidian male to gain his footing and lead the way, pacing back and forth until they get going.

and i'll be at the back of your mind
waiting for you

Messages In This Thread
-- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 20, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - August 20, 2017, 11:41 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 21, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 28, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - September 03, 2017, 12:53 PM