Wheeling Gull Isle I wanna live a life from a new perspective
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
:)

The scent reached her first - it was one she faintly recognised from her encounter with a washed up wolf, Dakarai. She had been there, and although Fae didn't know either of them well, they seemed to know each other. What had he called her? Honestly, it had escaped her mind. Though she seemed to remember that the sheepdog had not spoken much, if at all. Perhaps she simply could not speak?

Faeryn chuffed a greeting as she spotted the female approaching, giving a friendly wag of her tail as to show she was comfortable with her coming closer. She had almost finished the fish, now, and perhaps she could make a friend out of this stranger. "Hello," she barked softly, tilting her ears forward to see if any words would leave the long-eared canine's maw. "I don't think I ever told you my name... I'm Faeryn, the one from the beach." She left it open so that if she was able to speak, she might give her name in return. 

"Do you... want the rest of this fish?" She offered, nudging the scaly creature gently toward the other. She didn't have to accept it, but the Delta thought it might be nice to offer it, at least.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
I wanna live a life from a new perspective - by Faeryn - August 22, 2017, 10:03 AM
RE: I wanna live a life from a new perspective - by Faeryn - August 29, 2017, 12:18 PM
RE: I wanna live a life from a new perspective - by Faeryn - September 17, 2017, 08:30 AM
RE: I wanna live a life from a new perspective - by Faeryn - February 17, 2018, 06:51 AM