Stone Circle Put your trust in me
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
"Join the club" Krypton said, her eyes blinking slowly. She has had her behind handed to her a couple of times, she was originally successful with her "adrenaline search" she had awhile ago, but she's had plenty of spars and fights where she ended up on bottom. "I'm no professional by any means, but I hope to earn the guardian trade soon" she said with a thoughtful expression. As the conversation transitioned over to herbs and healing, the beta woman listened attentively, curious as to what Illecebra knew. For the talk of lavender, she understood that part at least, and she remembered the oddball wolf, Moonshadow, talking about honey healing sore throats. She made sure to make note of all she was being taught and told, for it would come in handy later, especially the talk of a dislocated shoulder.

"I don't know much about broken bones and dislocation, but the decision of yanking it seemed wise, or at least, trying to pop it back in place," she commented as she gave thought to what she could exchange, "I'm used to dealing with obvious things, more specifically wounds." Krypton lifted her gaze to look around the area real quick to see if there was anything she could point out. There, behind Illecebra, stood a well-spun web, large and thick. "There," she said with a swing of her muzzle to show direction, "those cobwebs are usefull for stopping bleeding, they're relatively clean, not to mention thickly-spun ones such as that one are a really good bandage" she said. To Krypton, she enjoyed being able to share her knowledge with others, it was like being in some sort of seminar, or like a melting pot of knowledge.
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Put your trust in me - by RIP Krypton - August 22, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Illecebra - August 23, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by RIP Krypton - August 27, 2017, 06:27 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Illecebra - August 27, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by RIP Krypton - September 02, 2017, 11:40 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Illecebra - September 03, 2017, 02:00 AM
RE: Put your trust in me - by RIP Krypton - September 09, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Illecebra - September 09, 2017, 08:45 PM