Stone Circle Put your trust in me
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra beamed as the deal was agreed to, her tail wagging behind her as she thought about training for two trades with someone who seemed of similar mind to her. She had been keeping to herself for the most part around the pack for the past month but she now had a friend, and something to keep her busy outside of caring for the children. Krypton asked about her family and her eyes twinkled as she thought about where to begin, deciding to start at Mawk. "I was raised in a family that looked down upon men as anything outside of workers and breeding tools. I never really agreed with it but still, being raised in it I obviously thought less of them. It was after I became close with a male in my pack and my mother punished him for it that I ran away. I entered Teekon and during a heat period I met Mawk. Initially I was distant with him, but he was so funny and charming and....different. That tail of his....he made me laugh with it. We became close and we joined a pack called Ganador Bypass, and a few months later during another heat I bore his children." She started smiling fondly at the memories.

She looked over in the direction of the den and sighed softly "Burr,Cyron, and Rowana. All three are so different from one another, but they are good. Burr is more laid back and quiet though he has an adventurous side, Rowana is my little warrior fierce and strong willed, and Cyron...." she laughed softly and turned her gaze back to Krypton "Cyron is a sweet,innocent, clumsy child who can easily make me smile on any day" she said softly with pride in her voice. Her family.....they were the best thing to ever happen to her.
Messages In This Thread
Put your trust in me - by RIP Krypton - August 22, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Illecebra - August 23, 2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by RIP Krypton - August 27, 2017, 06:27 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Illecebra - August 27, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by RIP Krypton - September 02, 2017, 11:40 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Illecebra - September 03, 2017, 02:00 AM
RE: Put your trust in me - by RIP Krypton - September 09, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Illecebra - September 09, 2017, 08:45 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by RIP Krypton - September 14, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by Illecebra - September 14, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: Put your trust in me - by RIP Krypton - September 23, 2017, 11:09 PM