Greatwater Lake i was scared of dentists and the dark
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
All Welcome 
all welcome :D backdated to yesterday at the eclipse! 
also im sorry this is really bad lol

riptide - vance joy

For some reason that defied all logic, Remi had woken up early that day. He had stayed curled in his den for a few minutes though, his eyes fixed on nothing really as he meditated silently for a couple of minutes. His eyes had opened but his brain was still half asleep so while the little wheels inside his head began to turn and cognition began to be a thing Remi simply laid there like a useless cream blob. 

Finally, after resigning to the fact that he could not fall asleep again and gathering the motivation to go do something productive with his day the Ostrega slipped from his den and without breaking his highly elaborate routine (wake, piss and go find something to mess with) he headed out the pack's borders and into the Flatlands. 

Quickly, he arrived to the edge of a lake unlike any he'd seen. It was really big, and aside from a lonesome duck that floated near the middle it was pretty desolate. Tentatively he extended one of his paws and dipped the tip in the water, it was certaintly cold but not unbearably cold so after a quick sigh, the Delta began to work his way onto the water, stopping brusquely as the water reached his chest for the sky suddenly became dull. 

"what the hell..." he barked to himself, his ears splaying back in complete confusion but something in him telling him it was better not to look for answers in the skies this time.
Messages In This Thread
i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 22, 2017, 08:33 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - August 23, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 26, 2017, 07:08 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 01, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 02, 2017, 08:46 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 06, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 09, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 24, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - October 22, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - October 27, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - November 09, 2017, 08:00 PM