Greatwater Lake i was scared of dentists and the dark
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
<3<3<3

She seemed to understand, offering a small smile to reasure him and light up the darkness that had fell upon them, literally. She mentioned her pack, the name ringing a bell almost inmediately. He had learned about the Caldera whilst chatting with Liffey. "oh, i've heard of the Caldera" he barked, his own lips curling into a shy smile as his nervousness was shred to nothing but. He hummed when she clarified that despite being with the Caldera she had not been born there. She had stumbled upon it whilst looking for her siblings.

"and did you find them?" he asked suddenly, the question escaping his lips before he could bite his tongue. "oh well, i wasn't born anywhere near here either - my parents lead a pack near the coast, Havana Pier, and..yeah" he barked, his shoulders slumping a bit as he did not think he had any other accomplishments worth mentioning. "Now im with a pack right near here, Northstar Vale" he added, his body posture again filled with pride. Somehow it was easier for Remi to speak of his present, as uncertain as it was, than of his past. 
Messages In This Thread
i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 22, 2017, 08:33 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - August 23, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 26, 2017, 07:08 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 01, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 02, 2017, 08:46 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 06, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 09, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 24, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - October 22, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - October 27, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - November 09, 2017, 08:00 PM