Greatwater Lake i was scared of dentists and the dark
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
sorry ive kept this so long --- i want to keep going forever or until they find out they are related lol
even if mouse isnt even in nv anymore i dont care haha
also sorry if this post makes no sense

When she spoke of his brother and joked about him missing her too much and then admitted to missing him right back, the young Ostrega could not hold a little pensive sigh slip through his lips. He missed her own sister very much. No, not Karma, or Dharma.
Rilke.
He missed Rilke and he always would.

"Why'd he leave if you had found each other?" he asked, not thinking to much about the option that just because they were related they did not want to be with one another. If he found Karma, or Dharma he would not mind to stick around them, no doubt that if it was Rilke he'd stay until he died....yeah, maybe if it was Tango instead who he found he'd think twice about staying. Dude was always picking fights with the wrong crew.

"never mind, i just though about my brother, Tangohe barked with a badly contained laugh. Despite the strange shit that was going on with the sky Remi was finally beginning to loosen up and be less of a scaredy mouse and just well... Mouse. "my twin sisters Dharma and Karma aren't too bad though..." he added with a little shrug of his shoulders, suddenly wondering if the twins would even want him around. He was about to make another joke, another stupid joke when she voiced a question he never saw coming.

Blood turned to ice in his veins and his crystalline eyes grew wide. "i-i miss them, yeah of course...." he barked, the enunciation of the last syllable making it a quwstion rather than a statement. "my siblings and my mom......" he blurted out, now unable to hold the word vomit. "guess they miss me back... well my father, um my father i don't know, just whatever" 
Oh but it was not 'just whatever', he did care, he did care a lot.
And the thought of having dissapointed him and his sister ( for he still blamed himself) haunted him every night in his sleep to make sure he could not forget to care. 
Messages In This Thread
i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 22, 2017, 08:33 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - August 23, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - August 26, 2017, 07:08 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 01, 2017, 01:52 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 02, 2017, 08:46 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 06, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - September 09, 2017, 02:28 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - September 24, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - October 22, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Andalusia - October 27, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: i was scared of dentists and the dark - by Mouse - November 09, 2017, 08:00 PM