King Elk Forest all the things
37 Posts
Ooc — Margot
Loaded questions, Uka laughed, though he didn't wish to delve any deeper into that hole than necessary. I can't do things that you might expect, like hunting or fighting. I've been told that makes me a bit of a freeloader, but I'm sure I can provide in other ways. I like...I like water. But he wasn't a fisher. It can tell you a lot, I figure. For instance, you gotta nice population of fish, the water is safe. If you don't, you might wanna consider moving. That can be pretty important to look out for. Never know whatcha' might be drinking. As he grew older, Uka realized that some wolves were a lot more careless than they liked to admit. Normally, seeing dead bodies floating to the surface and rotting on the coast would scream, Hey! Get outta here while ya still can! rather than, Sunday buffet, ready to go!

He looked to Mato with a slightly nervous gaze, hoping that his ramblings wouldn't have put him completely off. Although he still wasn't completely enamored with the structure of Tindómë, Uka was a man of his word. When he'd committed to joining, he made an understood promise that he'd provide for his pack for however long that relation remained. These thoughts weren't necessarily at the front of his mind every day, but they'd certainly crossed a few times. Y'I'dn't'kn'w, he mumbled, almost as if he were laughing off his previous confessions.
Naturalist           Chronicler
1 2 3 4 5              1 2 3 4 5

Messages In This Thread
all the things - by Eucalyptus - August 22, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: all the things - by rip gemini - August 24, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: all the things - by Eucalyptus - August 24, 2017, 03:10 PM
RE: all the things - by rip gemini - August 27, 2017, 03:53 AM
RE: all the things - by Eucalyptus - August 29, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: all the things - by rip gemini - September 03, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: all the things - by Eucalyptus - September 05, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: all the things - by rip gemini - September 14, 2017, 03:07 AM
RE: all the things - by Eucalyptus - September 21, 2017, 09:20 AM