Blackbeak Bluff And the rings i am breaking
100 Posts
Ooc —
Away

Her muscles tense and her blood turns to ice as it pours through her veins, filling every cavity with fear.  She stiffens visibly, curled tail positioning itself high as she sucks in a breath.  Yes, she begins, from up north.

For a moment it is all she feels comfortable divulging and then something strikes her — glaine ár gcroí — and she understands that it is wrong to use this man and not fill him in.  You must promise not to run me off, she pleads as her ears flatten against the gentle curvature of her skull, eyes doe-wide in fear.  It is stupid, but this near-stranger is all she has left in the world.

Before she can stop herself she is spilling everything. I come from a pack up north.  We were at odds over hunting rights but I had never seen them so aggressive.  We fought back, but I think I was the only one that made it.  Her tail cups her most vulnerable areas — her soft, fleshy stomach that could so easily be ripped open.  

They took me.  She did not know if she had been supposed to survive or not, she did not know what atrocities they had intended for her.  I escaped.  And now I'm here.  

She wonders if she has said too much because now he knows everything, but she could not in good conscience lie to him, lead him on without explanation.

Messages In This Thread
And the rings i am breaking - by Étoille - August 23, 2017, 10:26 AM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Mirabelle - August 23, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Étoille - August 23, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Mirabelle - August 23, 2017, 07:45 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Étoille - August 23, 2017, 07:54 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Mirabelle - August 23, 2017, 08:09 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Étoille - August 23, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Mirabelle - August 23, 2017, 09:26 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Étoille - August 23, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Mirabelle - August 23, 2017, 09:56 PM
RE: And the rings i am breaking - by Étoille - August 23, 2017, 10:08 PM